Trusted Business Insights presents the Latest Study on Tumor Ablation Market 2019-2025. The report contains market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ Global Tumor Ablation Market Size & Share, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis 2019-2025
Abstract, Snapshot, Market Analysis & Market Definition: Global Tumor Ablation Market
The global tumor ablation market size was valued at USD 1.03 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at CAGR of 11.12% over the forecast period. The increasing prevalence of cancer is the major factor contributing to the market growth. According to the statistics published by the World Health Organization (WHO), nearly 18.1 million cancer cases were newly registered in 2018 and the countries with high human development index have nearly 3 times more cancer cases as compared to low or medium index countries.
This will also boost the market growth over the forecast period. Extensive usage of minimally invasive procedures owing to their benefits, such as speedy recovery, less trauma, and minimal complications, is anticipated to boost the demand for tumor ablation technologies, thereby leading to the growth of the market.
Supportive government initiatives, such as National Cancer Control Programmes (NCCP), which aims at reducing cancer incidence and on improving the quality of care, are anticipated to enable access to affordable and quality care; thereby, facilitating market expansion.
Furthermore, advancements in terms of technology, such as thermal ablation, laser ablation, irreversible electroporation, and High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU), and increasing per capita income levels are anticipated to increase the adoption of advanced tumor ablation techniques.
Market Segmentation, Outlook & Viewpoint: Global Tumor Ablation Market
Treatment Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Technology Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Other Ablation Technologies
Application Market Segmentation & Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Key Players, Recent Developments & Regional Insights: Global Tumor Ablation Market
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into liver cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, and other cancers. Other segment includes various types of cancers such as bone metastasis, kidney cancer, and ENT cancer. Increasing cases of these cancers and availability of advanced methods are anticipated to facilitate market growth. Liver cancer led the market in 2018 due to the increased cases of bile duct and primary liver cancers. Lung cancer is anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR of 12.6% during the forecast period due to increasing incidence of the disease.
North America dominated the overall market in 2018 accounting for 34.75% of the global share. Major factors contributing to the regions growth include high disposable income levels, availability of reimbursement, and increasing prevalence of cancers, especially in U.S. and Canada, and government support for quality healthcare. For instance, in U.S., the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), promotes quality and affordable health insurance, thereby reducing the overall costs of healthcare. In addition, precision medicine initiative is formulating the tailored strategies on unique characteristics of diseases. Europe accounted for 24.03% of the global share in 2018.
A greater extent of public funding in Europes healthcare system has contributed to this growth. Moreover, growing geriatric population coupled with government support to control cancer is estimated to boost the market growth in this region. For instance, the European Cancer Observatory aims to create awareness about cancer, thus facilitating the market development. Asia Pacific is expected to witness the maximum CAGR over the forecast period owing to improving healthcare infrastructure and supportive government initiatives. Moreover, economic developments in countries, such as India and China, are expected to further fuel the market growth.
Tumor Ablation Market Share Insights
Key companies in the market are Galil Medical, Inc.; Misonix, Inc.; HealthTronics; Boston Scientific Corporation; Medtronic Plc; SonaCare Medical; EDAP TMS S.A.; and Neuwave Medical, Inc. Most of them have undertaken various strategies including new product launches, collaborations, technological advancements, and M&A to sustain the competition. For instance, Galil Medical Inc. launched a new family of cryoablation needles, IcePearl 2.1 CX, IceFORCE 2.1CX to strengthen their product portfolio.
Key Insights Covered: Global Tumor Ablation Market
1. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Tumor Ablation industry.
2. Global major manufacturers’ operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Tumor Ablation industry.
3. Global major countries (United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Brazil, C. America, Chile, Peru, Colombia) market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Tumor Ablation industry.
4. SWOT analysis, New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, Upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment & Industry chain analysis of Tumor Ablation industry.
5. Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2019 to 2024 of Tumor Ablation industry.
Research Methodology: Global Tumor Ablation Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request a Sample Report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other
Quick Read Table of Contents of this Report @ Global Tumor Ablation Market Size & Share, Sector / Industry Report & Analysis 2019-2025