Global Transfection Technologies Market Research Report By Transfection Method (Cotransfection, Electroporation, Cationic Lipid Transfection, In Vivo Transfection), By Applications (Virus production, Protein production, Gene silencing, Stem cell reprogramming & differentiation, Stable cell line generation), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Some of the major market competitors currently working in the global Transfection technologies market are Lonza., Promega Corporation., Sigma-Aldrich Co. , Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. , Roche Molecular Systems, Inc., QIAGEN, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., POLYPLUS TRANSFECTION, Mirus Bio LLC, Takara Bio Inc., SignaGen Laboratories, MaxCyte, Inc., Genlantis Inc., Techulon, BioAstrum Corporation., Altogen Biosystems, OZ Biosciences, Boca Scientific, Inc., Biontex Laboratories GmbH. , and others.
Get Sample Copy of Research Report @ www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-transfection-technologies-market
Global transfection technologies market is registering a substantial CAGR of 9.74% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to surge in research & development in the field of cell based therapies and massive funds by government and private players.
Transfection is an approach to produce exogenous nucleic acids such as DNA, RNA or oligonucleotide into cells. Such nucleic acids can be transferred by polymeric or lipid transfection reagents which promote the cellular absorption. This method is widely used for genomic studies (cell representation, testing, RNA interference, in vitro research) but can be conducted for bio-production (vaccine and protein manufacturing) or medicinal reasons (animal cell treatment). Nucleic acid delivery to cells can be accomplished by distinct physical techniques, such as electroporation, sonoporation or microinjection; however, these procedures are comparatively hazardous to cells. Transfection with chemical substances is a better option for maintaining healthy cell feasibility.
- Surge in research & development in the field of cell based therapies is contributing to the growth of the market
- Massive funds by government and private players is boosting the growth of the market
- Growing occurrences of cancer diseases is propelling the growth of the market
- Increasing number of obese and overweight population is driving the growth of the market
- Cost of transfection technology instruments is hampering the growth of the market
- Hazard of negative reaction with the cell is hindering the growth of the market
- Home brew reagents restricts sale of business supply which is restricting the growth of the market
By Transfection Method
- Cationic Lipid Transfection
- In Vivo Transfection
- Virus Production
- Protein Production
- Gene Silencing
- Stem Cell Reprogramming & Differentiation
- Stable Cell Line Generation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Polyplus-transfection SA declared the release of PEIpro-GMP, a transfection reagent for medical and industrial lentivirus and adeno-associated disease (AAV) tissue & DNA therapy. This reagent was launched to promote the medical stage and the commercialization stage of manufacturing.
- In May 2018, Altogen Biosystems released a new version of AltoFect, a second generation transfection reagent for the hard-to-transfect cell lines to primary cell types. AltoFect transfection reagent appears to have up to 85 percent efficiency of transfection in difficult-to-transfect cells, like B-cells, T-cells and primary cell cultures. This reagent allows scientists to solve difficulties and constraints linked to primary cells and difficult-to-transfect cell lines.
Global Transfection technologies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Transfection technologies market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global transfection technologies market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Enquire for further detailed information before the purchase of this research report @ www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-transfection-technologies-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]