The technique of microcenthesis has been successfully used in cosmetology for many years, influencing skin rejuvenation by its self rebuilding processes affected by micro injuries. In the initial phase, the micro injuries cause inflammation which lasts 1-3 days. Growth factors released from blood cells stimulate the skin cells to multiply and increase. The awoken fibres start to produce new collagen and elastin as well as moisturising substances. The process of formation new tissues begins and lasts couple of months. Then the remodelling happens and thanks to that the effects of the treatment are visible for a longer period of time. Electroporation is present in medicine since 80’s and it function as non-invasive mesotherapy system. The phenomenon of EP allows the penetration of substances from the intercellular space into the cells due to unstable channels formed under the influence of electro-impulses. The electrophori make sure that newest macromolecules have the additional way to find the skin channel. During the procedure, biotechnology advanced cocktails containing active factors, including growth factors and biomimetic proteins are used. The microneedle electroporation treatment uses a combination of two technologies: introducing active ingredients deep into the skin without the epidermal barrier and electroporation increasing the absorption of active ingredients.
- The treatment doesn’t take long period of time and is not very painful.
- The procedure does not require long-term recovery. The effects of the procedure such as redness and swelling last up to 3 days.
- It can be performed at any time of the year, regardless of sunligh
- No bruises or hematomas.
- No risk of the infection.
- Effectively applies active substances deep into the skin.
- facial wrinkles and grooves,
- flabby skin
- acne, conspicuous pores
- hyper-pigmentation and matt skin
- bags and dark circles under the eyes
- dry and thin skin
- post-surgical and acne scars
- cellulite and stretch marks.
- hair loss
- smoothed wrinkles and grooves
- removal of birthmarks
- brighter skin
- smoothed scars and acne loss
- minimised stretch marks
- stronger hair and minimised hair loss
Recommended amount of treatments:
To achieve optimal effects, there should be 6 treatments at 3-4 weeks intervals. Full remodelling takes up to 3-4.
Duration of the treatment:
The treatment takes about 60 minutes.
- pregnancy, breast-feeding
- skin infection
- auto immunological disease
- bacterial, fungal and viral disease of the skin
- allergy to the ingredient of the product
- Anticoagulants and anti-inflammatory drugs
- blood disease
- Tendency for scarring
- cancer disease
- viral hepatitis
- alcohol consume before treatment