LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global electroporation instruments market size and it is poised to grow by USD 72.67 million during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Latest Free Sample Report on Covid-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
What was the value of the electroporation instruments market in 2019?
A. Technavio says that the value of market was at USD 191.04 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 263.71 million by 2024.
What is the key factor driving the market?
A. The rising demand for monoclonal antibodies will drive the growth of the market
Who are the top players in the market?
A. BEX Co. Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Celetrix LLC, Cellectricon AB, Eppendorf AG, Harvard Bioscience Inc., Lonza Group Ltd., MaxCyte Inc., Merck KGaA, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
A. APAC region
Which end-user segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
A. Pharma and biotech companies to grow at a faster rate
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. BEX Co. Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Celetrix LLC, Cellectricon AB, Eppendorf AG, Harvard Bioscience Inc., Lonza Group Ltd., MaxCyte Inc., Merck KGaA, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The rising demand for monoclonal antibodies has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Electroporation Instruments Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Electroporation Instruments Market is segmented as below:
- Pharma And Biotech Companies
- Academic And Research Institutes
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40621
Electroporation Instruments Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our electroporation instruments market report covers the following areas:
- Electroporation Instruments Market size
- Electroporation Instruments Market trends
- Electroporation Instruments Market industry analysis
This study identifies the high demand for biopharmaceuticals as one of the prime reasons driving the electroporation instruments market growth during the next few years.
Electroporation Instruments Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the electroporation instruments market, including some of the vendors such as BEX Co. Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Celetrix LLC, Cellectricon AB, Eppendorf AG, Harvard Bioscience Inc., Lonza Group Ltd., MaxCyte Inc., Merck KGaA, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Electroporation Instruments Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Electroporation Instruments Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist electroporation instruments market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the electroporation instruments market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the electroporation instruments market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of electroporation instruments market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user placement
- Pharma and biotech companies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Academic and research institutes - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- CROs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BEX Co. Ltd.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Celetrix LLC
- Cellectricon AB
- Eppendorf AG
- Harvard Bioscience Inc.
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- MaxCyte Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.