Rising incidences of symptoms such as cancer and cardiac ailments is expected to foster the demand for ablation procedures. Technological advancements to design high-end products and growing demand for treatment procedures, which are minimally invasive are expected to boost the ablation technologies market. Furthermore, rising count of aging population having higher risk of target diseases is another vital factor driving the demand for ablation procedures. However, measures taken by government to control healthcare cost are along with current healthcare reforms in the U.S. may hamper the growth of the market. Moreover, product recalls by companies will hinder the growth of the market. Rising demand of emerging markets along with increasing funding for design of novel ablation devices create abundant growth opportunities to the market. Stringent regulatory framework leading to an increase in the gestation period for product launches is a key market challenge.
Download PDF Report Sample @ www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/1066
The market is segmented on the basis of product, type, application and region. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into light/laser, radiofrequency, electrical, ultrasound, hydromechanical, cryoablation, microwave and hydrothermal. On the basis of products, the market is segmented into laser/light ablators, radiofrequency ablators, ultrasound ablators, radiofrequency ablators, ultrasound ablators, electrical ablators, cryoablation devices, microwave ablators and hydrothermal ablators. The Laser/Light ablators is further segmented into excimer laser ablators and cold laser ablators, where the former is further segmented into ultraviolet B laser ablators. The radiofrequency ablators is further segmented into temperature-controlled radiofrequency ablators, fluid-cooled radiofrequency ablators, robotic catheter manipulation systems. the ultrasound ablators is further segmented into high-intensity focused ultrasound ablators, magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound ablators, ultrasonic surgical ablation systems, extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy systems while electrical ablators is further segmented into argon plasma/beam coagulators and irreversible electroporation ablators. The cryoablation devices is further segmented into tissue contact probes and epidermal and subcutaneous cryoablation devices.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into general surgery, cardiovascular surgery, cancer, ophthalmology, gynecology, urology, orthopedics, cosmetic surgery and others where the cancer market is further segmented into liver cancer, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, and bone metastasis.
On the basis of geography, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key market players operating in this market are Covidien PLC, Medtronic, Inc., Biosense Webster, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Angiodynamics, Inc., Atricure, Inc., Conmed Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Smith & Nephew PLC
Make an Enquiry before Buying @ www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1066
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market across the globe.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
Access Full Summary @ www.alliedmarketresearch.com/ablation-technologies-market
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small- & medium-scale enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one-stop solution right from data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company applies client’s insight on the factors such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligence support to help clients transform into a prominent business firm.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Market Pulse: blog.alliedmarketresearch.com/
Follow Us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research