- High-grade aluminum electrodes, fit most electroporators.
- Scratch-free surface for uniform pulse delivery to the entire sample.
- Cuvettes are available in three gap widths: 1mm, 2mm and 4mm to deliver the proper field strength to a variety of cell types.
- 1mm Cuvete has a field strength of up to 25kV/cm for high efficiency transformation of E. coli.
- 2mm cuvette has a field strength of up to 12.5kV/cm for transformation of yeast cells.
Genesee brand electroporation cuvettes' high-grade aluminum electrodes are produced through a unique
manufacturing process which ensures a scratch-free surface for uniform pulse delivery to the entire sample. The 2mm
cuvette has a narrow gap for high field strength, used for yeast, bacterial, and eukaryotic cells. Comes with a
distinguishing blue cap. 2mm cuvette: minimum volume 40µl / maximum volume 400µl