It's time to get your COVID-19 Vaccine!
Sentara's community vaccination clinics are hosted in partnership with local departments of health, city leaders, faith-based and non-profit organizations.
To better serve our community, this website will allow you to quickly view upcoming COVID-19 vaccine clinics and schedule your own vaccine appointment.
Registration links will be posted 1-2 business days before each clinic and will remain active until all appointments are booked.
Please schedule an appointment to guarantee a vaccine. Walk-ins will only be accepted if there is vaccine available.
If you do not have an email address, please call the Sentara Vaccine Scheduling Call Center at
1-833-887-6943 to register. They are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Before you register:
- These clinics are for first dose appointments only. Your second dose appointment will be confirmed once you receive your first dose.
- Your second dose will be administered during a follow-up vaccine clinic approximately 3-4 weeks later.
After you register:
- Once you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email from: Vaccination Clinics ([email protected]) .
- Please check your email spam folder if you do not receive an email within 24 hours of registering. You will also receive an email from this sender to confirm your second dose appointment.
On the day of your appointment:
- Please bring your photo ID if you have one. However, photo ID is not required.
- Do not show up to a vaccine clinic if you are feeling sick or experiencing symptoms
- Wear your mask at all times while at the vaccine clinic.
We will update our clinic schedule each week based on the number of vaccine doses provided to us by local health districts. If you do not see a vaccine clinic in your area today, continue to check this page for updates!