Chlorphenamine (CP, CPM), also known as chlorpheniramine, is an antihistamine used to treat the symptoms of allergic conditions such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever). It is taken by mouth. The medication takes effect within 6 hours and lasts for about a day.
Common side effects include sleepiness, restlessness, and weakness. Other side effects may include dry mouth and wheeziness. It is a first-gene...
Read more Histor-D Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorphenamine
Recent Histor-D Forums:
Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 4mg + 1.25mg + 10mg, 8mg + 2.5mg + 20mg
- Capsule, Extended Release: 4mg + 1.25mg + 10mg, 8mg + 2.5mg + 20mg
- Liquid: 2mg/5ml + 0.625mg/5ml + 10mg/5ml, 4mg/5ml + 1.25mg/5ml + 10mg/5ml
- Syrup: 2mg/5ml + 0.625mg/5ml + 10mg/5ml, 2mg/5ml + 1.25mg/5ml + 10mg/5ml, 4mg/5ml + 1.25mg/5ml + 10mg/5ml
- Tablet: 12mg + 2.5mg + 20mg, 8mg + 2.5mg + 20mg, 8mg + 2.5mg + 40mg
- Tablet, Chewable: 2mg + 1.25mg + 10mg, 2mg + 1.25mg + 15mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 12mg + 2.5mg + 20mg, 4mg + 1.25mg + 10mg, 8mg + 1.25mg + 20mg, 8mg + 2.5mg + 20mg, 8mg + 2.5mg + 40mg
Note: Above list includes dosages for all drugs with the same combination of active ingredients.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (313 results)
Related Histor-D Topics: